Sunday, January 11, 2009

Engagement Photo

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I got laid off just before New Year's, so my wedding planning is kind of on hold until I sort out this job mess, but I thought you might like this. Here is the photo that was taken less than 10 seconds after we got engaged. This crazy woman came racing up to us to ask if we got engaged (which instantly dried any tears I may or may not have been about to shed) and then asked if we had our phones to take a picture. I'm so glad she did because we were way to giddy to remember something as silly as capturing the moment.


Happy New Year to everyone and I'll get back in gear soon, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Miranda that photo is priceless! You guys look so happy :)
    And keep your chin up with the job stuff - you're going to find something fabulous very soon! The company that got rid of you made a HUGE mistake... super big loss for them!

    ReplyDelete