Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Lantern....sigh

Hi,
Lately I've been reading Bridal magazines. It's the combination of being unemployed and getting a professional discount. So, I got subscriptions to 3 of them for $8. Steve will be happy to tell you that he thinks ripping little snippets out of these magazines just proves that I am teetering on the brink of pack rat status. However, in the most recent issue of Elegant Bride I came across these (for lack of a better word) lanterns that a couple uses to light a path. I've been trying to find them everywhere.


Search terms used:
candle lanterns
luminaries
candle luminaries
decorative lanterns
decorative luminaries
metal luminaries
victorian lanterns

So, if anyone has any other search terms or ideas on locating something like this. I would love to hear them. The only thing I've found that is even remotely close is this victorian coach light (only $6 a piece)



No comments:

Post a Comment