Monday, May 4, 2009

New Job

Hi Everyone,
So after months of agonizing over my life direction and generally hating most of the jobs I was applying for....I have a new job. I was just hired as a customer service rep at 24 Hour Fitness in Berkley. Everyone is super nice, there is plenty of opportunity for career advancement, and it will definitely help me get in shape for the wedding. I have to say this felt a whole lot like fate. After months of applying and not hearing anything or hearing back and having endless interviews, this process was super clean and easy. I applied last week. They called me within a day to set up an interview. I went in this morning, met 2 managers, and will probably start on Friday.

It pays almost nothing, so that's not super helpful for saving towards the wedding, but I think the job will be tons of fun.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so proud of you, Miranda!!!! Way to kick butt! I am so excited for your plans!! :)

    ReplyDelete