Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Preview of coming attractions


Hey,
We did it, we moved! It is everything we thought it would be and more. The apartment is terrific, Steve is in laundry heaven and we love the surrounding area. It is full of amazing restaurants, shopping, and beautiful hiking. We are also really excited for Kate and Aric to move in next door.

Thursday I have the first real interview with a company I really want to work for and a position I am really excited about. At 10:30am PST, everybody wish me luck!

Okay so right before we moved I stumbled across the most amazing list of websites. I'm going to be going through a bunch of them, but wanted to post them here so that you can all check them out too if you've got a little time on your hands.

PS Update on a previous post: Somehow in the course of our move (according to the Wii Fit) I've lost 6lbs, yay! Down to 137lb and I set a new goal 132 by May. 


Okay Here are the Sites (all 75 seperated into categories):

Accessories

Beauty

Bridal Party

Budget

Cakes and Cookies

Ceremony

Embellishments

Favors

Flowers

Food and Drink

Ideas

Legalities

Music

Party Planning
58. facebook.com (their wedding application)

Photography

Registry

Stationery

Okay so tons of fun stuff to get through! I'll add notes as soon as I visit them, but let me know what you think. 

4 comments:

  1. Amazing post! So happy you guys love the apt and Lafayette, we received our keys today and can't wait to join you! and YAY for losing 6 lbs! You go girl!! And nerd alert with the websites!! LOl - seriously tho, super helpful, will definitely reference that list when my time comes! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge collection of almost all required list of wedding stuff. But I think you must also add Wedding Venueslist that is also so important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also check out www.indiebride.com they have great forums and lots of good resources.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oriental Trading has great party and holiday supplies, there are really some great deals.

    ReplyDelete