Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ohio Itinerary

Hey,
We are booked to head on out to Ohio and try (please let this work) to select a venue. To keep everything straight I am building the itinerary out here on the blog. That way you can all laugh at out ambitious schedule

Friday: July 10
All day Travel- arriving in Cleveland at 11pm
(spending the night at Patty and Jim's)

Saturday: July 11
12pm-Todaro's
2pm-Rosemont Country Club
4pm-Rose's Run

Sunday: July 12

Monday: July 13
9am- The Flower Corner (Mogadore)
10am- House of Plants (Akron)
11am- A Bed of Roses (Cuyahoga Falls)
1pm-Baughman's Florist and Greenhouse

3:30pm- Greenhouse Florist (Hudson)
1pm-Baughman's Florist and Greenhouse (Stow)

Tuesday: July 14
10am-Stan Hywet Hall
1pm- Platinum Weddings and Events (Hartville)

Wednesday: July 15
All day Travel- leaving Ohio at 6:45 am

Things we have to decide
1. Are we going to meet with photographers?
2. Are we going to meet with DJ's?

Will alter this post in blue as I get more details, but let's hear it...what am I forgetting? (Read what else can I pack into this weekend without losing my mind)

2 comments:

  1. if you wanna leave it up to chance on the weather, you can't beat cleveland botanical garden. I'm Pretty sure they might probably even have an indoor facility.On a side note,I would spend either sunday or monday at Cedar Point because, well... because it's a hell of a lot of fun, relaxing, a damn good idea, and I'm pretty sure Ryan wants to go and doesn't have to work either day.Plus you can't find anywhere in the U.S. like it.

    - Probably not Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweets!Sounds like a great itinerary so far. My advice is to pack as much in as humanely possibly. Meet with each and every vendor.
    When doing site visits, be UBER organized and bring checklists and take your own pictures. But you are already Miss Efficient so I think this will all be a piece of cake for you!

    ReplyDelete